Design and Sales Consultant
- Creative Opportunity
- Flexible working hours
- Full training provided
We are looking for a self-motivated, customer-oriented individual to work with our clients to design their dream kitchen. We are seeking sales professionals who value the flexibility of running their own business, but also enjoy the support of a family run business. The goal of our sales team is to capture the hearts and minds of customers and take them on a journey to design and deliver their dream living space and an outstanding customer experience.
Haute Kitchens’ mission is to deliver superior design and customer service, to lead the kitchen industry through a commitment to quality in every aspect of our work. We provide flexible design solutions for today’s lifestyle needs, meeting all Australian Standards and building a reputation for quality.
Our association with international designs and trends means we need to build a team of professionals to deliver an outstanding experience for customers in the market for a kitchen, bathroom or closets.
What is expected
- Ability to attend our in-house training for a week to educate you as to our designs and discuss the selling experience
- Attend confirmed client design appointments in the customer’s home (Approximately 5 per week)
- Lead the customer through the design journey ensuring you can deliver to their budget, design and service expectations
- Administer the contracts and design plans post sale to ensure fulfilment of customer’s dream kitchen
- Develop your skills as a business owner and sales professional working to achieve our common sales targets with passion and tenacity.
What we need from you
As a contractor you will be required to apply and/or provide evidence of your ABN, relevant business insurances, drivers licence and your own transportation
- An acknowledgement that in your application you consent to the completion of relevant background checks and you are legally allowed to work and conduct a business in Australia
- Professional communication and presentation skills, as you will be representing our kitchen design brand and meeting with customers in their home
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering the highest standards in every task you undertake.
- Sales experience, ideally in selling products and services to a range of customers
- Computer literacy (across Microsoft suite and CAD or similar design package ideal but not essential)
This is an opportunity to join an expanding team of sales professional who are designing dream kitchens and closets.
You need to be able to take people on a creative journey of design that leaves them fulfilling a lifelong dream. We provide full training on our products and kitchen design, we just need you to bring your sales experience, professionalism and enthusiasm to develop a successful consultancy business.
Please send your resume to email@example.com